APO [Army Post Office] and FPO [Fleet Post Office] are military designated
addresses that allow mail to be delivered to overseas military locations.
APO addresses are associated with US Army or Air Force installations. FPO
addresses are associated with US Navy installations and ships in the United
When completing your Shipping Address during checkout, please make note of
- The City must be entered as either "APO" or "FPO"
- The State must be selected as either "AA" "AE" or
"AP" [AE for Armed Forces Europe, AA for Armed Forces Americas,
or AP for Armed Forces Pacific].
- You must enter your Zip code.
- Always remember to enter your full name, grade, and PSC or unit number.
- You MUST choose US-APO/FPO under shipping options where
it asks you to choose shipping method, otherwise you will not be able to
enter your correct APO/FPO information. Standard Ground service CANNOT accept
AA, AP or AE as states.
Some products cannot be shipped to APO/FPO addresses. Each country has its
own import restrictions. We are unable to mark all restrictions on our website
and rely on our customers to be aware of any such restrictions based on the
region in which they are stationed.
Some General FPO APO shipping Information and restrictions:
- Packages may not exceed 70 lbs.
- Packages may not exceed 130 inches in length and girth.
- Perishable foods, alcohol, firearms, and other hazardous materials are
To learn more about any such restrictions please visit the USPS website regarding