To our International Customers:
DogToys.com, Inc. cannot be responsible for any tariffs, customs restrictions, or other regulations that apply in countries outside the United States. We strongly encourage you to speak with your customs office if you have any questions as to what additional costs your order might entail.
Laws are different in every country and we cannot keep up with them all. It is your responsibility to check with your Customs office to see if your country permits the shipment of our products, especially food based items, into your country.
If for any reason, at all, the package is seized by Customs Officials, we will not issue you a refund unless all products are returned to us in their original condition. We will not be responsible for any costs involved to get the package back to us if it is refused at customs, so if the package is returned to us by Customs Officials, you are still responsible for any shipping charges. Should you refuse or abandon a shipment at Customs you will still be responsible for all costs of the shipment, which is both shipping charges and costs of the items you have abandoned at Customs.
We highly recommend that you look into your country’s importing regulations prior to placing your order.
SHOPPING CART: (0) ITEMS
- Electronic Gift Certificates
- Redeeming Your Rewards Points
- Can't Remember Your Password?
- DogToys.com Newsletter
- What is your monthly delivery program?
- International Customs and Tariffs
- APO/ FPO Military Shipping & Handling Information
- Why can't certain items be shipped outside the USA?
- Not receiving emails from DogToys.com
- I see different prices or products than what CatToys.com says is available
Posted by DogToys.com on 7/22/2012 to FAQ