If you are not receiving emails from DogToys.com, Inc. this might be caused by a variety of reason.
If you normally do receive our emails, but did not this time it is possible that you did not fully complete your online order. Please call customer service to verify that your order was received by DogToys.com, Inc.. It is also possible that the email servers for our site or perhaps even your ISP were down when the email was first attempted.
If you are a new customer or have never received our emails from DogToys.com, Inc., this could be due to your email server. Customers who have AOL, Earthlink and similar services with very strict spam filters do not allow our emails through. If this is the case please be sure to add to your list of allowed email addresses. [You will want to make sure you also allow the domain DogToys.com as DogToys.com is our sister site and all emails are automated from that email address.]
SHOPPING CART: (0) ITEMS
- Electronic Gift Certificates
- Redeeming Your Rewards Points
- Can't Remember Your Password?
- DogToys.com Newsletter
- What is your monthly delivery program?
- International Customs and Tariffs
- APO/ FPO Military Shipping & Handling Information
- Why can't certain items be shipped outside the USA?
- Not receiving emails from DogToys.com
- I see different prices or products than what CatToys.com says is available
Posted by DogToys.com on 7/22/2011 to FAQ