Six little paw print magnets to stick on your car to show the world who walks all over your heart.
Perfect little remembrance of paws the have crossed that rainbow bridge.
Easily position and move the magnet on any metal surface. Perfect for cars, trucks, RVs, refrigerators, lockers or any metal surface.
Each magnet measures 2" x 1.75"
Made in the USAInstructions for magnet use:Preparing Magnetic-Receptive Surfaces
- Before affixing magnetic sheet to a metal surface, be sure all surface paints, clear coats and waxes are cured (hardened).*
- Clean the metallic surface and the magnet with mild detergent.
- Wipe with a soft cloth or allow to dry.
*(Approximate curing times: paint 90 days; clear coat 60 days; wax 2 days.)Applying Flexible Magnets
Cleaning Flexible Magnets
- If possible, affix to smooth, flat or gently curved metallic surfaces.
- Make sure the entire magnet is flat against the metal surface (i.e. no air pockets).
- If you place the magnet in the wrong position, completely remove the magnet from the surface and re-affix. Do not pull the magnet across the surface or it may stretch due to resistance caused by the high magnetic strength.
- Avoid use on horizontal metal surfaces exposed to direct sunlight (such as automobile hoods) or temperatures exceeding 150o F (66o C).
- Be aware that long-term use on surfaces frequently exposed to sunlight (such as vehicles) can result in uneven fading of the surface because the magnet-covered area is shielded from ultraviolet rays.
- To guard against moisture and dirt buildup between the magnet and the metal surface (particularly on outdoor applications), remove the magnet at regular intervals. Clean both the magnet and metal surface with mild detergent; wipe with a soft cloth or allow to air-dry. (For vehicle-mounted signs, remove and clean WEEKLY.)
- To protect fresh clear coat, base coat and/or vinyl surfaces on new cars and trucks, remove magnetic signs DAILY.