Snakes, insects and birds such as geese, use their hiss sound to drive off predators and our domesticated pets have an instinctive sensitivity to this sound.
The Pet Corrector emits a hiss of air which mimics this sound, to interrupt undesirable behaviors in dogs such as jumping up or stealing. There is a detailed training guide included, with helpful training tips and key dos and don'ts. It is important that the Pet Corrector is used responsibly and that alternative desirable behaviors are rewarded.
In a handy 30ml size! Perfect for your pocket or handbag.
Corrects unwanted behaviors such as:
- Inappropriate Scratching
- Stealing food
- Chewing on items they're not supposed to
- Place avoidance
Contains an inert gas (like fresh air) that causes the hiss.
Contents: HFC 134a net volume 50ml
Please note: NEVER point this product at your pet. Always point it away from your pet. Read ALL instruction before using.
Cats are especially sensitive to the hissing sound. It is important that the distance from which the Pet Correct is operated is increased to at least 5-10 meters. Never blow the pet corrector (or any compressed air) directly into your cat's face.
Should your pet react badly to this product, stop use immediately.
Be sure to do the following:
- Test the product at the recommended safe distance.
- Direct the spray away from your pet's face.
- Only use the Pet Corrector to interrupt a serious misdemeanor.
- Timing is crucial, it should only be used whilst the bad behavior is occurring.
- Reward your pet immediately once bad behavior has stopped. (Ideally while he is performing a positive behavior.
- Use only short bursts of the Pet Corrector because the canister will chill with prolonged use.
- Work on correcting one behavior at a time (chewing wires). Once this is corrected you can move onto the next behavior problem.