• A comprehensive alternative formula for the support of hip, joint, and connective tissue functions in dogs at any stage of life.
• Because age, breed, diet, lifestyle, injury, and stress can affect the health of any joint's structure and function, Hip+Joint products are designed to meet the needs of your dog! Hip+Joint products offer your dog an alternative line of defense whether your goal is to support existing "healthy" tissue and joints, or to help maintain joint function in the aged or injured animal.
¤ Dogs with advanced need for joint support of structure and function of joints.
¤ For geriatric, retired, working or sporting breeds.
¤ Dogs recovering from accidents or post-surgery.
¤ Dogs pre-disposed to joint and connective tissue stress.
• Hip+Joint is a synergistic combination of ingredients that can optimize your dog's joint function and comfort while, at the same time, provide building blocks necessary to support normal joint structure. It maintains healthy joint and connective tissue function in dogs pre-disposed to loss of structure and function in joints over time.
• Hip+Joint Extra Strength was formulated specifically to meet the needs of dogs with major requirements for joint support. It supports the proper structure and function of synovial joints, helps maintain flexibility and everyday comfort in dogs showing joint stress.
• Chondroitin Sulfates helps support the proper structure and function of healthy connective tissues and joints. The purified Chondroitin Sulfates in these products are derived from Certified BSE-Free Bovine Tracheal Cartilage which is a rich source of biologically-active Chondroitin Sulfates.
• Glucosamine has many direct benefits. It supports GAG synthesis and provides flexibility to the stressed joints.
• Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) is a source of organic sulfur. Sulfur supports proper maintenance of connective tissue function, flexibility of joint and helps maintain everyday comfort.
• Vitamin C and Manganese are required for the synthesis of collagen and for the production of GAGs. As an antioxidant, Vitamin C also protects tissues from free radical damage.
• Easy-to-administer chicken liver flavor chewable tablets. Dogs love the taste and you'll love the ease!