Sometimes when you add one item into your cart and go pack to a page and add another item the new item will not be added to your cart or the old will no longer be there. Unfortunately this is a problem we are aware of and one that is easy to avoid.
When an item is placed into your shopping cart for the first time you will see a message like this: Please do not use your BACK button to browse. Click KEEP SHOPPING below or use our navigation above.
If you do use your browsers back bottom instead of clicking keep shopping you will not be able to add additional items to your shopping cart.
When you click KEEP SHOPPING from the shopping cart it will take you back to the last individual item you added to your shopping cart. To return to the main category to purchase more items you would need to use the website navigation along the top of the page.
Also, our site requires that your browser accepts cookies.
To make sure that cookies are being accepted by your browser
- Under the "Tools" menu, click "Internet Options"
- Click the "Privacy" tab
- Click the "Advanced" button
- Put a check mark in the Box for "Override Automatic Cookie Handling"
- At the bottom, put another check mark in the "Always accept session cookies"
This can also be caused by some firewalls and firewall software, like EZ Firewall, as they sometimes do not read the cookies on your computer correctly and will block additional items from being entered into your cart. You may actually have this running and not even know it as it is 'bundled' with some other downloaded programs from different sites.
To resolve cookie problems in EZ Firewall:
- Launch EZ Firewall.
- Go to the Privacy section.
- Set Cookie Control to "Off" by clicking the slider and dragging to the Off position.
- You should now be able to place multiple items in the shopping cart. For more information about cookie settings in EZ Firewall, go to the my-eTrust Knowledge Base and search for "cookie control".
Other firewall/privacy software may cause the same issue:
Zone Alarm (Zone Lab)
Personal Firewall (Sygate)
BlackIce Defender (Internet Security Systems)
To resolve cookie problems in privacy or firewall software:
Launch your privacy or firewall software.
- Navigate to the section with cookie controls.
- Choose to accept cookies.